We can help you sell your property as quickly and smoothly as possible.
Selling property can be a very daunting task, especially if you have no prior experience in doing so. POL can help sell your property in a way that is simple and seamless. We have the ability to service all of Australia.
As the property market continues to fluctuate, it can be challenging for Vendor’s to know what their property may actually sell for. Selecting the right Agent for the job can be just as stressful as trying to sell the property yourself! This is where POL can step in and become your Vendor Advocate.
What is a Vendor Advocate?
A Vendor Advocate is essentially your voice throughout the sales process. A Vendor Advocate acts on your behalf in liaising with real estate agents, Solicitors and any third party service providers. Vendor Advocates can assist with the following:
- Sourcing/interviewing the best real estate agents on your behalf;
- Reviewing the submissions of all appraising real estate agents;
- Negotiating commission;
- Developing an adequate marketing strategy;
- Providing weekly updates regarding buyer feedback; and
- Providing current and correct information to assist you in making informed decisions about your home.
Working with POL means no direct cost to you, the Vendor, as we share the agents’ commission. If you are looking to sell your house with ease POL are your partners in real estate.
1. Initial Consultation
Contact POL for your obligation free consultation to discuss your property and needs.
2. Sourcing Local Real Estate Agents
POL have developed an extensive database of Real Estate Agents who have proven results as well as trusted valuers.
3. Submit Recommendations To Vendor & Agent Appointments
POL prepares a summary of the Agent’s appraisals including market opinion, commission rate, marketing costs, repair and maintenance recommendations and method of sale.
4. Able to facilitate any repairs and maintenance/project management
POL are able to organise and facilitate the completion of any recommended repairs ensuring we provide a cost effective option by reliable and trusted trades. Again, POL have developed an extensive database of contractors.
5. Management of marketing and sale through until settlement
- Weekly vendor reports and recommendations
- Negotiation and presentation of offers
- Liaising with real estate agents, solicitors, contractors, financial institutes/brokers; anyone involved in the sale process.
Speak with the team
Contact POL today to see how we can help you.
Our team are experts in vendor advocacy, residential sales, deceased estates and the financial sector. POL’s trusted advisors have over 14 years of industry experience, making us one of Sydney’s most trusted advisory brands. On-going support and dedication to results mean we are with you every step of the way.
Call 1300 134 442